Push notification is a frequently heard word in our daily search routine, and because of it has become a greatly effective tool for the marketers. Now they can be seen everywhere. Be it in the gaming platform, financial platform or health-care; push notification is everywhere. We all have seen mobile push notification in our mobile devices as they are clickable massages and like that browser push notification are also clickable messages that come from websites to your browser which you can access by any device like laptops, tablets, mobiles, etc.
In case of marketing platform E-mail has its wide use, but due to the time-bound massage fact, its effectiveness lessened by a great deal. Similarly, other popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are used by various industries to attract their users, but the issues of exact communication is not an easy task there. But with push notification, these problems seem to very low; because they will surely reach your user despite they are busy with another website or even if their mobile is a lock. These notifications are can be called by two names – web push notification and browser push notification and in here we are going to discuss why should we use this web push or browser push notification.
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari whichever browser you use, you won’t need any mobile app or to create one to get these browser push notifications because they work just like your native mobile push notification.
- With browser push, notification marketers can engage with their use without any contract requirement. As when a user visits a website they are asked for allowing sending a notification to them. If the user allows it, then the website can send any notification to the user without needing to know the user’s e-mail.
- Browser push notification can reach those users who are not using your website and with this, you can always send any query to them.
- While using browser push notification the chance of being unsubscribed by your user is very low. Studies have also shown this fact to be true. This is due to the fact that users do not need to give any contact detail or e-mail address.
- Push notification does not delay in their delivery; in another word you can say they deliver notification in real time. They are delivered the moment you click ‘send’ and even if the user’s desktop is off they will reach the moment the device is turned on.
- When it comes to conversation with the user the effectiveness of browser push notification is much higher than e-mails. As the communication is a really vital point in any business to become successful and now with the availability of so many communication platforms, it becomes hard to choose the right one. And if you want to increase the brand visibility then browser push notification is an effective way to do so.
As we all know – the marketing business is hard due to tough competition, so publishing your company is a way to top the other and since online is one of the most important platforms so browser push notification holds a great deal of significance these days.
Want to know detailed information about push notifications and how they work? Here is detailed explaining from Google Chrome Developer: